Portland, OR – Portland Parks & Recreation (PP&R) pools will be open June 18 – Aug. 25 to keep kids active this summer. Admission prices and additional pool schedules vary. Learn more about Portland Parks & Recreation pool locations and pricing online. Registration for free swimming lessons will be held on Saturday, June 15 from 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Remember, all Portland Parks & Recreation pools (including both indoor and outdoor pools) will be closed on Monday, June 17, 2019, for staff training and orientation.
Visit the PP&R website for additional schedule and location information.
• Creston Pool, 4454 SE Powell Blvd, (503) 823-3672
• Grant Pool, 2300 NE 33rd Avenue, (503) 823-3674
• Montavilla Pool,8219 NE Glisan Street, (503) 823-3675
• Pier Pool, 9341 N St. Johns Avenue, (503) 823-3678
• Sellwood Pool, 7951 SE 7th Avenue, (503) 823-3679
• Wilson Pool, 1151 SW Vermont Avenue, (503) 823-3680
• Peninsula Pool, 700 N Rosa Parks Way, (503) 823-3677
*Opening delayed due to a Parks Replacement Bond-funded renovation.
• Columbia Pool, 7701 N Chautauqua Blvd, (503) 823-3669
• East Portland Pool, 740 SE 106th Avenue, (503) 823-3450
• Matt Dishman Pool, 77 NE Knott Street, (503) 823-3673
• Mt. Scott Pool, 5530 SE 72nd Avenue, (503) 823-3183
• Southwest Pool, 6820 SW 45th Avenue, (503) 823-2840
Visit the PP&R website for dates and times for free, open play swimming at Columbia, Creston, Grant, Montavilla, Peninsula, Pier, and Sellwood Pools. Portland Parks & Recreation also offers open play swims, water exercise classes, junior lifeguard training, junior swim training, summer swim teams, and special events.
Free Lesson registration is walk-in (in-person) registration only on Saturday, June 15 from 8:00 a.m. – 11: 30 a.m. at neighborhood pools. Interested parties may buy summer swim passes and register for paid lessons on Saturday, June 15.
For more information on summer offerings, including how to register for swimming lessons or participate in other summer activities visit the PP&R Aquatics website, call the Aquatic Administration Office at 503-823-5130, or contact staff members at the nearest neighborhood PP&R pool.